We stayed in November for our honeymoon and the service was perfect. The sommelier Nando Papa took us on a great wine tour to Di Giovanna (great wine at great prices) and the hotel's cooking course is highly recommended!! The food was very good and wine. There was also a lot to do, the spa was incredible and everyone was so friendly... even the gardeners stopped work and smiled when you walked past! Definitely recommended for a quiet break off peak. We heard in July-August it was full of young families but it was very chilled out in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the warmth, passion and beauty of Sicily, Verdura Resort is a five-star destination for an unforgettable holiday experience. It is the first resort in the Rocco Forte Hotels, and takes our trademark Art of Simple Luxury to an outstanding new level. Just 203 rooms are set amid 230 hectares of beautiful Sicilian countryside, providing the rare luxury of exclusive privacy and space.Make the most out of your holiday in Sicily and live a collection of exclusive once in a lifetime experiences: simple luxury resort in-line with the Sicilian tradition, unique archaeological sites, unforgettable dinners under the stars by Fulvio Pierangelini, a world-renowned name in the culinary set, an award winning spa, a unique golf destination and world-class tennis and golf tuitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, bedfinder AG, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Verdura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf And Spa Resort
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf Hotel Sciacca
- Verdura Resort Sicily/Sciacca