other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tim E
Tuscany, Italy
“Don't Book”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I am an experienced traveller and this is the first truly bad report I have ever posted on Tripadvisor or anywhere else, and while I regret doing so, I also feel an obligation to warn other people.

First, this is a time share development that attracts Italian families from the north of Italy. These are friendly, generous, warm-hearted but incredibly noisy folks, who visit with friends and children. It is impossible to go to bed before midnight and expect to sleep. The properties are cheaply constructed with, it would seem, no sound proofing.

Second, the development is in the middle of nowhere, in terms of shops/bars, and is surrounded by a corroding cement wilderness of stalled construction sites.

Third, although most Italians will go into the sea, the beach is dotted with refuse and the sea frequently smells. Broken pipes beneath the beach road have remained unrepaired for years and drain across the road and then the beach, into the sea.

I booked for six months as I intended to look for a Sicilian property to buy and then restore. I left after five days, as I could stand it no longer.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Sciacca hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing