We chose Villa Trigona as it was at the centre of the area we wanted to visit, and seemed to have the best ratings. We stayed for two nights and, in almost all respects was excellent. In particulat the location is superb: walking around the grounds as the sun is rising is a wonderful experience. The front office and restaurant staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the common areas very comfortable and homely. The room was generally acceptable, but there were a few things that made me rate this 4 instead of 5: we had a double bed with only one spare pillow and all pillows were uncomfortable; there were loose fittings in the shower; the soap dispenser was clogged-up; the tv was placed on top of the small fridge, which was itself on the floor; the promised tea/coffee facilities were not present.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant mansion built between 1700 and 1800 offers accommodation in suites and rooms. The rooms which feature air conditioning and are fitted with en-suit bathroom. The Villa is situated less than 1 km. from Piazza Armerina and is surrounded by 50,000 sq. m. or green countryside. Ideal for relaxing tourism, cultural and gastronomic stays. Excellent meals exclusively cooked for the Villa’s guests can be enjoyed upon reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Trigona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Trigona Hotel Piazza Armerina
- Villa Trigona Piazza Armerina, Sicily, Italy