A wonderful intimate bed and breakfast. The staff could not have been more pleasant. The room was cool and charming and the whole place full of character. Breakfast was superb and dinner sublime, dining al fresco in the lovely canopied area. Pool was most welcome after a long drive. Awoke refreshed in readiness for the magnificent Villa Romana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant mansion built between 1700 and 1800 offers accommodation in suites and rooms. The rooms which feature air conditioning and are fitted with en-suit bathroom. The Villa is situated less than 1 km. from Piazza Armerina and is surrounded by 50,000 sq. m. or green countryside. Ideal for relaxing tourism, cultural and gastronomic stays. Excellent meals exclusively cooked for the Villa’s guests can be enjoyed upon reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Villa Trigona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Trigona Hotel Piazza Armerina
- Villa Trigona Piazza Armerina, Sicily, Italy