“Love this place, frequent customer”

Mangiando Mangiando
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is a great restaurant with friendly service and delicious food. I've been living in Italy for a couple of years and my fiancé and I come to eat here at least every couple of months. Being in such a touristy spot, it's hard to find genuinely good food and honest service which is why this should be your go-to lunch or dinner stop when you're in Greve. The owner is so hospitable and she is a hard worker. I know it's a simple dish, but I'd recommend the spaghetti with red pepper and garlic because they nail the flavors - and don't forget to finish off the sauce with the traditional Tuscan bread!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

i was here with a group of 8 friends, and we had a positive experience at our lunch here. we decided on this place after wandering around the square briefly, and we were pleased with the food and service. i can recommend the very tasty lasagna as well as the chiannini beef stew. be sure to have a glass of the chianti classico--it is excellent.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had the Tuscan T-bone steak. 1.4kg between four of us. Best steak I've had for ages. Beautifully cooked. Nice location on the main square in 'gravy'. Maybe slightly biased as it was after a heavy session of wine tasting at the medieval castle up the hill!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We were a party of four and stopped here for a quick lunch before continuing with our wine tastings. Three had salads but I had the papardelle wild boar ragu. It was Ok, but nothing special.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The one and only waitress had over 50 to serve and was in a bit of a tizzy. The food was nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing remarkable about this place.