We stayed at this mid-sized hotel for 4 nights in June 2011, but have stayed many times before and will hopefully stay many times in the future. The location is so good to access so many lovely places in Tuscany and the family that own and run the hotel are extremely helpful to guests in all respects, from advice on where to visit to booking restaurants. The breakfasts set you up for the day and the pool and garden are just what is needed after a hot day in the Tuscan sunshine. While the hotel has no parking of it's own, you can drop off and pick up in the square just by the door and there is a FREE car park just 2 minutes walk away. Great value and a pleasure to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the famous triangular square of the village of Greve in Chianti:Chianti, the hotel has 16 rooms renovated and modernized in 2012, to customers, single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, all with private bathroom and all comforts: air cond, heating, satellite TV, telephone, mini bars, safes and free wifi internet access.The strength of this hotel is centrally located with the ability to walk to various restaurants and many small craft shops located in the town square and in the country, but at the same time to offer a relaxing and tranquil space, in fact in the garden the hotel was converted into a 14m swimming pool with salt water where around x7m is served a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries, scrambled eggs, cold cuts, cheeses, cereals, etc. ...The Family Bussotti, owner of 'Hotel for about 20 years is present 24h on 24, creating a relaxed and informal atmosphere, providing customers with all the information in the area, what to do and what to visit, plus the chance to sample available products of the family farm, wine, extra virgin olive oil and grappa.Greve in Chianti is situated half way between Florence and Siena, the location is very strategic in the short time we reach virtually all the most famous places of Tuscany, above the area of Chianti Classico, then Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano , Volterra, Radda, Gaiole the ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Albergo del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Del Chianti Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Albergo Del Chianti Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany