For a three person room it was a little small and really nothing special there. Is nice that you can really darken the room to get a good night sleep. The bathroom was fine, and everything was clean and in working order. Every place we stayed in Chianti had a continental breakfast but this one had the best/wides selection. The food was not anything to rave about but was nice. There is also a small bar in the lobby when you can have a drink while you wait for the slower people in your party. The location perfect, good food, good wine and all the sites of Greve (there are not many) are close by.
We went in April, will very early in the spring/summer for the region so the pool was not open, and there were not using the outdoor/inclosed garden space. Which would only make this place even better.
Staff were nice enough and occasionally helpful I did not have much interaction with them say negative or positive things about them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the famous triangular square of the village of Greve in Chianti:Chianti, the hotel has 16 rooms renovated and modernized in 2012, to customers, single, double, triple and quadruple rooms, all with private bathroom and all comforts: air cond, heating, satellite TV, telephone, mini bars, safes and free wifi internet access.The strength of this hotel is centrally located with the ability to walk to various restaurants and many small craft shops located in the town square and in the country, but at the same time to offer a relaxing and tranquil space, in fact in the garden the hotel was converted into a 14m swimming pool with salt water where around x7m is served a breakfast buffet with homemade pastries, scrambled eggs, cold cuts, cheeses, cereals, etc. ...The Family Bussotti, owner of 'Hotel for about 20 years is present 24h on 24, creating a relaxed and informal atmosphere, providing customers with all the information in the area, what to do and what to visit, plus the chance to sample available products of the family farm, wine, extra virgin olive oil and grappa.Greve in Chianti is situated half way between Florence and Siena, the location is very strategic in the short time we reach virtually all the most famous places of Tuscany, above the area of Chianti Classico, then Florence, Siena, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano , Volterra, Radda, Gaiole the ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Albergo del Chianti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Del Chianti Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Albergo Del Chianti Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany