My husband and I just stayed at the castello vicchiomaggio and it was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the view was amazing. On our first night we got to have diner there and the food was amazing. Also the waiter, Marco not only served us an fabulous meal but then sat down at the piano and sang us a beautiful medley of songs in Spanish, Italian and english. What a wonderful memory for our trip. We also did the wine tasting with Nadia and Ines. They are amazing and wonderful people and made us feel so welcome. Also the wine was great. Everyone has to go and meet Nadia and Ines. Everyone has to stay in the castle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Vicchiomaggio (Vicchiomaggio Castle), one of the most beautiful and well-preserved castles in Tuscany, immersed in a park of more than 130 hectares, is an elegant holiday farm, a perfect location for wedding receptions, meetings and events organisation, as well as a renowned wine estate.Located in the heart of Chianti, it is a jewel nestled among hills, and a shrine of hospitality to celebrate the most important day of your life, as well as a holiday resort offering the utmost relax, or to enjoy tasting of various wines and typical products and to organise your meeting or gala evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Castello Vicchiomaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany