We stayed in the two bedroom "Giotto" room with amazing dinning room, throne chair and stone fire places. Magical. The kids loved the history, we loved the views, and the staff were fabulous. What a magical place just outside Greve in Chianti. We loved just sitting in the courtyards and gardens in the mornings. A different view each day. Would highly recommend the tuscan feast and wine tour. Great fun and food. Only issue was the hard beds....buy they were hard! Great little kitchen for preparing meals with all the local produce on your down step. If your breakfast is included fine, otherwise it's pretty basic so you are better off self catering. Must have own car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Vicchiomaggio (Vicchiomaggio Castle), one of the most beautiful and well-preserved castles in Tuscany, immersed in a park of more than 130 hectares, is an elegant holiday farm, a perfect location for wedding receptions, meetings and events organisation, as well as a renowned wine estate.Located in the heart of Chianti, it is a jewel nestled among hills, and a shrine of hospitality to celebrate the most important day of your life, as well as a holiday resort offering the utmost relax, or to enjoy tasting of various wines and typical products and to organise your meeting or gala evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castello Vicchiomaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany