Ideal stay amongst a vineyard in Greve, with more! The accommodation is a great combination of modern touches within an historic castle. We stayed within the newer section and the room was great and there is a common section downstairs, although we did not need to use it as the pool and gardens were idealand why be indoors if you can be outside. You do need a car to get around the region and into Greve or other nearby areas for lunch/dinner, which is really worth it to experience Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello Vicchiomaggio (Vicchiomaggio Castle), one of the most beautiful and well-preserved castles in Tuscany, immersed in a park of more than 130 hectares, is an elegant holiday farm, a perfect location for wedding receptions, meetings and events organisation, as well as a renowned wine estate.Located in the heart of Chianti, it is a jewel nestled among hills, and a shrine of hospitality to celebrate the most important day of your life, as well as a holiday resort offering the utmost relax, or to enjoy tasting of various wines and typical products and to organise your meeting or gala evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castello Vicchiomaggio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Castello Vicchiomaggio Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany