As a couple we were looking for a nice winefarm to sleep in for a night and have a cooking class. The place is a little rustic with an excellent location and a nice scenery. The cooking class was ok, but not anything special. We made typical tuscan food, but nothing we could see in a book or at youtube.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corte di Valle maintains the structure of the traditional farm settlement with the Villa, the Hunting House, the House in the Wood and The Cellar. Every place recalls a pleasant atmosphere, from the most romantic in the Villa to the most traditional in the House in the Wood. Each room, furnished with ancient furniture, is equipped with, Tvsat and private bathroom. The swimming pool, the small lake and the wood are at the guests’disposal ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Corte di Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corte Di Valle Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Corte Di Valle Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany