This refurbished villa from the 1300's is run by a family that has a knack for making you feel as though you have come home. A staff that matches their values with warm, sincere feelings towards their guests.
The hotel could not be set more beautifully on a hilltop looking over the vineyards and olive groves. And splurge on a cooking class with David (the owner) which was a highlight of our 15 day trip. More fun, and education in a setting that has all the makings of a movie but it's real!
We plan on returning with a group that will surely make this an experience that should be repeated often....truly what a vacation should be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany