I have been negligent in not reviewing sooner. We stayed here in March 2013 with our college age daughter who was studying in Italy for the semester and couldn't have been happier!! The hotel and all the people working there were so charming, extremely warm and helpful. The views were spectacular. Our room was beautifully furnished and had an upstairs loft that our daughter stayed in...perfect for one person up there. The only downside was sharing one bathroom for 3 but clearly we managed fine. Took the cooking class run by Colin one evening, with a family from California. Lots of wine, delicious food that we helped Colin prepare, and laughter. Breakfast every morning was wonderful as was early evening wine and appetizers. Overall would highly recommend Villa Bordoni but a word of caution: for the initial arrival, come during daylight hours as it is really tricky to find! Hope to return when our travels take us back to Tuscany!!! Truly a gem!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany