We stayed at Villa Bordoni for 4 nights and it was awesome!!! The room was well furnished, clean, comfortable and had a gorgeous view. The pool area is beautiful and very tranquil. All the food was excellent - outdoor eating area is great. We did a cooking class with Chef Collin which was so much fun and dinner was delicious! Highly recommend the cooking class.The staff were extremely attentive and helpful. The service was amazing - very first class! Ricardo and Farida were wonderful!!! This Villa may have a dirt road leading to it but it is without question a Luxury Villa!!! I totally recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany