This was the perfect place to stay to enjoy the heart of Chianti. The staff was very welcoming and very helpful when we had questions about the area. The rooms were beautiful and very clean and comfortable. The location was up a hill and onto a dirt road but once acquainted with the area it was easy to maneuver and scenery was beautiful. We took an afternoon cooking class with the owner David and had the best time learning various techniques including making fresh pasta-- lots of fun. They also served the best breakfast that we had in Italy and France! Dinner was delicious too!
It was a perfect place to stay while celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany