“Beach hotel with a gorgeous pool”
Review of Manila Hotel

Manila Hotel
Ranked #6 of 78 Jesolo B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2014

If you visit LDJ you would be crazy not to stay at a hotel on the beach.

I was looking for a hotel on the beach,with a pool,and just off Via Barfile with all its
shops,cafes,and restaurants.Hotel Manila fitted the bill.
The excellent overall reviews on Trip Advisor also made a big difference.

As has been said on here,the rooms are small but then again so are most of the hotel rooms
in LDJ 3star hotels from what I've read.You're not going to get 5 star sized rooms for 3 star prices !

As has also been said the pool is a little on the small side but so are many in LDJ.
However its a gorgeous looking pool plus there were never more than a few people using
it when I was there.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and a special thanks to Anna Maria with whom I seemed to have more contact with and who was a pleasure to deal with.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sanrella
There are newer reviews for Manila Hotel

Reviewed 14 July 2013

The red and white striped sunshades, awnings make the hotel look ever so pretty. A very Italian hotel, I am pleased to say. Our room was small, tiny, but very clean and nicely done with a marine theme, interior design wise. Everything worked in the room. I love having a sea view from bed! We were full board which turned out to be a wise decision. We had lots of nice 3-course lunches and dinners, excellent Italian dishes. Breakfast buffet was very good as well.
All staff, reception included, were very friendly and attentive. We felt spoilt and pampered, and we loved our sea view table in the restaurant! We hope to be back. A Big Thank You from Room #406.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Swinglish11
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We spent 10 days here and we came back very happy with our choice. We booked full board and it was really worth it. Food was excellent and staff were very customer orientated. Located on the beach is perfect for familie with small children. On the downside our room was very small and also the pool area is minimal.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank latinbirds
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Wonderful hotel in front of the sea, i was there for 4 days...the food was excellent, classic and light. The location was excellent, the staff was very kind and helpful. I hope to be back...ah one last thing...the rooms were classic and clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I just treated my family to a two-night stay at the Manila. We had a great time! The Manila hotel is in a good location of Jesolo, it has a lovely (although small-ish) pool area right on the beach and its restaurant offers great choices of really nice meals. We really enjoyed it! Each meal ended with a vast selection of desserts.

My only criticism goes to the reception service. It was quite disappointing and not the friendliest. One member of staff in particular was unwelcoming and made some unnecessary comments. She also wasn't very simpathetic nor helpful when we told her that my mum fell badly down the stairs in the pool area. Please watch those steps, they can get quite slippery when wet (dispite them being up to "HSE standard"!). But I didn't let this ruin my mini-holiday.

I would go back again, hoping that new friendlier people would welcome us next time. Overall, great value for money!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ziafrancy
Reviewed 10 April 2010

Simply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visitSimply grt palace to visit

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2009

We stayed at the Manila for 4 nights to get some sea air. We wanted to stay half board but after the first night decided to change to full board: the food was absolutely excellent. Staff were friendly, helpful, patient and very professional. Our room was on the small side and pretty basic but the cleanliness and great sea view made up for it. If returning to Jesolo I might look into other options to see if we could get a bigger room with sea view for the same price or less but I'd be surprised if the food was as good as at the Manila. The pool was great though we were never able to get a sun lounger there. We were lucky in that we were allocated a good spot on the beach ( as well as in the restaurant) but others perhaps weren't so lucky.

The beach got pretty crowded as did the town centre but if you don't like that then Jesolo isn't the place for you!

In short, I'd definitely go back here for the location, food and friendly, relaxed atmosphere. I was 8 months pregnant at the time of our visit and we hope to take the little one back there as it's the most child-friendly place I've stayed in. I will, however, check out other places on the same stretch of beach just to make sure we don't find better value for money elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple