“Like a hostel from a horror movie.”
Review of Hotel Da Bepi

Hotel Da Bepi
Ranked #230 of 251 Hotels in Jesolo
“Like a hostel from a horror movie.”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I stayed here during March and here is but a taste of the experiences that befell me: our food was poor quality, the hotel reminded us to lock our windows to keep out cat burglars, and I found dried blood on my sheets. That was just the first night. Their breakfast was not bad and the shower was super quiet. Then when we ate that nights dinner we discovered that the stains from last nights dinner were still plain upon the cloth; it had obviously not been washed. Then I went upstairs to sleep ( luckily I had brought an extra blanket) and discovered some sort of food product on my bloody sheets. To me this hotel was a mediocre hostel.

• Stayed March 2012

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
San Jose, CA
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I really liked staying at this place. It's nothing fancy, but it was clean and it was in a great location. The area in Jesolo was really amazing and the hotel was perfect for visiting the beach (1 block away) and the town center. At night, there are plenty of things to do, and it's all within a few blocks. The staff was friendly, helpful and sincere. We had a beautiful balcony overlooking the town as well. One thing you need to know is that the air conditioners do not work unless the windows and doors are shut securely. Knowing this will save you some time and energy.
We did have a few bumps- one was a wake up call that didn't happen, and the second was that they did not leave any soap or shampoo in the room. The food was pretty good and the breakfast was 'ok'. It would have been nice to have a few more meat choices. All in all a great little place to stay though!

Room Tip: The Internet did not reach to the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank aleigho
Jacksonville, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2011

For its size and class, Hotel Da Bepi is an awesome little hotel. Situated over a wonderful pizzeria, the hotel doesn't have too many amenities, but the experience makes up for it. Upon entering the lobby, I knew I was in for a treat! The lobby was small and housed the family pet (a bird). Since there was a long line for the small lift, I took the stairs to my room. When I entered my room, the first thing I noticed was its size. While it wasn't a very big room, it was clean and showed no signs of age. The bathroom was decent-sized and had a large shower. The room also had a private balcony, which I loved! The front desk was very friendly and quick to solve any issue. The hotel is in a prime location in a coast town near Venice, surrounded by restaurants, bars, and shops. If you want an authentic European experience and a great night's sleep, Hotel Da Bepi is the place for you!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank samisthabomb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jesolo
Hotel Portofino
#83 of 96 in Caorle
Hotel Savoia
Hotel Savoia
#63 of 251 in Jesolo

Been to Hotel Da Bepi? Share your experiences!