“Would I go back?”

Ranked #14 of 77 Jesolo B&B and Inns
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Would I go back?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

This hotel was chosen off the Internet by my wife, and we were very dependant on previous reviewers for recommendations and their experiences.
For anyone who wants a very relaxing holiday (we went on the last week before the season finished) then do not look any further. This hotel is the one for you. Positioned a street away from the beach by a short lane and located on all major bus routes for Venice etc. this hotel met all our expectations and then a little more.
From the Airport we took a pre-booked car direct to the Hotel, where we were met by Gianna, the lady who ran the Hotel who, after a very warm welcome, offered us the choice of two rooms, both facing the sea on the 1st and 3rd floor. Both were immaculate and very well supplied with ALL the utilities and toiletries we would need for the week. We chose the 3rd floor as it was a slightly better view of the beach and right next to the lift. We were on a B&B basis and ate out every night at various local restaurants and wine bars, which were reasonably priced and offered most cuisines. (The hotel has an arrangement with a local restaurant with a discounted evening meal - highly recommend the Calzone Pizza, with local house wine.) Breakfast was the best I've eaten in this class of hotel and Roberto, Gianna's better half, offered a wide range of Continental and cooked foods for our delectation (First time I'd eaten Pizza for breakfast) as well as cooking bacon and eggs especially for us one morning. The lovely daughter, Giorgia, saw to our every need throughout the week and despite my attempt at the Italian language there was no difficulty in being understood as I heard the family speak to every guest in their native tongues.
Zanardo family should be quietly proud of this little gem in Jesolo. Hotel has a private stretch of beach, with chairs, parasols and loungers (with matresses provided.) and very close to both toilets. changing facilities and beach food bar. We were offered bikes one day and toured the majority of the long promenade and town, having to stop for the obligatory beer and wine every 2-3 miles. Cycle path ensured we were reasonably safe.
Our last evening was spent with the family in the small bar sampling Roberto's 'top shelf' of good wines, Bacardi and Scotch whisky, and included Georgio's boyfriend, Brian and Charlly the dog.
Safe for valuables in room and a/c unit very quiet.
Would I recommend this hotel and go back - Certainly.
Only critcism - More soap when it runs out - Didn't ask as we had our own.
English channel on TV was also sadly missing, but I can understand German and managed to keep abreast of the world news via the Deutch networks.

Mr & Mrs Stevens (304)

Room Tip: Chose 3rd floor, beach facing for views or south facing for the late sun on balcony.