we stayed there 4 nights in this wonderful hotel. the staff were very helpful, michaela at reception and roberta in the breakfast room were wonderful. Roberta remembered our breakfast drinks each day and had them ready for us, without even having to ask. Fantastic service!!!!
we have stayed in many hotels, in various countries but this has to rate with the best. wonderful modern features, great staff and location. also fantastic value for money, with lovely breakfast, bike hire included. everything was just so clean and well looked after. I wish there were more places like this, would happily go back again.
just a shame we did not stay long enough to make use of the pools and other facilities.
if you are thinking of going to venice, do yourself a favour and stay here.
the restaurant below the hotel was also wonderful for its very speedy service and good food, we did not have to walk to other restaurants, it wasn't needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired concept was introduced to the Piazza Marina when the Hotel & Residence Il Teatro opened its doors in the spring of 2005. Meticulously designed to anticipate every expectation of a hotel, Il Teatro Residence also carefully surrounds guests with the comforts and space of home. Perfectly located (50 mt from the beach, 36 km from the airport and less than one km from the City Center) it is especially popular with families and water enthusiasts. Modern extras include a contemporary kitchenette, excellent soundproofing, and a daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel & Residence Il Teatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Residence Il Teatro
- Hotel Residence Il Teatro
- Residence Il Teatro Hotel