Fantastic hotel with all you can ask for. Stayed in May which was the start of the season and while quiet this hotel had all you need for a relaxing holiday. Rooms were perfect and all floors had a querky design to them.
The pools were fab and the service from the receptionists and the waitresses were second to none. Free bikes were also an added bonus that allowed freedom to travel further afield in the resort and the beach towels and bag were an excellent touch.
Would have no hesitation in recommending this gem of a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired concept was introduced to the Piazza Marina when the Hotel & Residence Il Teatro opened its doors in the spring of 2005. Meticulously designed to anticipate every expectation of a hotel, Il Teatro Residence also carefully surrounds guests with the comforts and space of home. Perfectly located (50 mt from the beach, 36 km from the airport and less than one km from the City Center) it is especially popular with families and water enthusiasts. Modern extras include a contemporary kitchenette, excellent soundproofing, and a daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel & Residence Il Teatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Residence Il Teatro
- Hotel Residence Il Teatro
- Residence Il Teatro Hotel