“Fun day out, good facilities” 4 of 5 bubbles

Owner description: Aqualandia Park is closed. We wait You next season 2017
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun day out, good facilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We visited as a young couple in June 2014. We were given electronic wristbands which totalled up everything you bought on it, eg when you purchased food, then this was paid off at the end. This was really handy as it saved carrying money round with you.

The wristband also opened a locker which was attached to the sun-loungers and umbrella (only €7 to hire for 2 beds) and this was reassuring when leaving your belongings to go for a swim etc.

The facilities/attractions at the park were clean and fun, with a variety of slides and pools including a wave pool. There was a not a huge amount of slides (compared to other water parks we have been to) but they were still good rides.

Also it was 10 minutes walking distance from our hotel, so very easy access from Lido di Jesolo hotels.

Overall we had a fun day out and really enjoyed the place, would recommend it for families with children, young adults or those who loves rides/slides.

Visited June 2014

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

The 3 main reasons I went to LDJ were for the beach,the buzz of the main street which is closed off to traffic at 8pm and is swamped with people visiting the bars,cafes,and restaurants,plus Aqualandia.

Aqualandia is a clean and very well organised water park.There is also a covered arena
where there are around 5 shows on per day.

I took my 4 year old son expecting to be limited to which rides we could go on due to his age however we went on everything we queued for.There were in fact only 3 rides we didn't go on due to the size of queues and my son not willing to wait.These were the biggest rides available and even here I didn't see anything to indicate his age was a problem.There was just
a stipulation that anyone under 1.3m in height had to be accompanied by an adult.

The man made beach is a great idea plus the rubber bands you wear containing an electronic device which you swipe when making purchases is also a great idea.
This saves having to carry money around and all you do is pay up upon leaving for everything
except for the entrance fee which you pay when arriving.

My only complaint would be the food which is expensive.

Overall Aqualandia is a fantastic water park and well work a visit.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Sanrella
Brighton, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“The Best Thing About Lido De Jesolo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I have just arrived back from a week long stay in Lido De Jesolo which is the worst little tourist trap I have so far stayed in BUT it did have this gem!

This waterpark is awesome!
It's like someone has gone to Florida and copied some of the amazing water parks over there, it isn't just slides, there's atmosphere.

All the staff are dressed up and it feels like you're being welcomed in to a hotel in 20th century America. There is of course the annoying Katy Perry chart type water park compilation cd playing, but for me that just added to the novelty of the whole thing. I felt like I had struck gold and I didn't care if Katy Perry was singing at me.

Although the slides are limited, they are basically all really fun. I wouldn't not like to find myself there on a busy day as I imagine you would struggle with the crowds and amount of slide rides to justify the money you spend for a day pass. (I recommend getting a 3 day pass)

They charge you on your wristband for anything you buy in the park. Be aware this includes lockers and sun loungers.

The best ride needs 3-4 people. It's awesome but you need to make friends to experience this, we did so twice.

It's pricy I suppose, so go early, stay until late. Make a day of it or get a 3 day pass.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Was able to get discounted tickets from holiday rep for €26. Had to pay another 7 for 2 su beds and a locker for small possessions. There are larger lockers available for bags which we originally bought , before realizing that the sinners come with a adequate locker.
The park was very clean and there is a great variety of things to do, with plenty of water slides, shows through the day and wave pool.
One issue with the water slides is that many of them require inflatables and that you are expected to carry them yourselves which be hard work considering the height of some of the slides. There was also little organization when collecting the inflatables with no members of staff really controlling visitors.
Also the toilets at the park are not traditional basins and more a hole in the ground which may not take eveyones fancy.
This said it is a really great park and well worth the money.

Windsor, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Anyone for golf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Although we have never used the water park itself, we love having a game on the 18 hole mini golf course.

Visited June 2014