“Expensive but tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of ROSA BRANCA

ROSA BRANCA
Ranked #273 of 364 Restaurants in Quarteira
Good for: Groups, View, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: WHITE ROSE RESTAURANT
“Expensive but tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Lovely view of the beach and lots of fresh fish on view. Monkfish stew we shared was lovely and there was a lot of it. Service was best I've come across in a long time. Bit pricey though.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Navan
“Tourist trap?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

This place has the best spot in the town, foods ok but they just can't cope when it's half full. Yes Spanish and Portuguese eat here and I saw a fuss being made of them. English didn't get the service.
I had the same dish as some other review cod and potato and yes it was salt and garlic and I drank all night afterwards but the local taste seems to be heavy into garlic and salt. Food is not that bad, service after the nice man outside talks you into going inside is poor

Visited July 2013
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“The worst place I have eaten”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

We went here on our first night in quartiera and after arriving at 8.30pm went to find somewhere to eat. This place was very busy so we thought it must be good. We ordered our food at 9pm we ordered 6 hamburgers as we wanted something quick as our 2 young children were tired. It finally arrived at 10pm and can honestly say we were lost for words it was a tinned hamburger with and overlooked fried egg on top surrounded by cold soggy chips covered in gravy it was the most tasteless thing I have eaten in my life! We only managed a few mouthfuls. When we complained to the waiter he said we are a seafood restaurant to which my mother said "yes but this was on the menu and so should be made to the same standard" the waiter then said the chef would not be interested in what we had to say as he was in his words "a w*****" . Would never eat here again. Even with the small amount we did eat we were all ill within a few hours of eating here.

• Visited July 2013
Porto, Portugal
“Great view but poor service an value for money!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

My partner and I went here for lunch as we thought it looked reasonable and the view of the beach wasbeautiful bu the waiter was rude,food took too long to be served and was really expensive.Would not recommen this restaurant to anyone!!

• Visited June 2013
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Food Lottery !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Restaurant looked nice,great beachside location and busy so i thought why not,i will give it a whirl ... sat down by the window overlooking the sea on plastic chairs with a wobbly table,just like being on a white knuckle ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach ... not a good start ... but i thought id give the food a chance ... ordered drinks which came promptly,followed by bread,cheese,olives,butter and some sardine pate ! non of which i asked for and assumed they would be complementary -
Ordered some Peppered Steak(well done) with potatoes and salad, friend ordered a beef steaklet with chips and salad ... had our drink and waited ...
Food finally came and the beef steaklet was in fact pork,the chips were covered in gravy and a fried egg had miraculously appeared on the plate ? not one to complain my friend just ate it, my well done Peppered Steak was rare,and covered in garlic !!! i told the waiter,who snatched the plate off me and took it away only to return 2 minutes later with my steak,looking like it had been set on fire !!!
It didnt help matters that the waiters spoke a minimum English,but the service was pretty poor,the food itself was edible eventually,but not what we asked for..
When we finally got the bill,they had charged us an extra 7 euros for the not so delicious starters,they basically force upon you..
Overall i wouldnt recommend this place to anyone as apart from the location it really hasnt much else to offer

• Visited June 2013