“A massively underwhelming experience.”
Review of ROSA BRANCA

ROSA BRANCA
Ranked #323 of 387 Restaurants in Quarteira
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: WHITE ROSE RESTAURANT
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I took some business associates to this restaurant today for lunch, a big mistake!
The location is great.. but nothing else is good about it.
It is only the beginning of the season so the restaurant (which is massive) was only about 20% full.
More than half the offerings on the menu were not available, it took three attempts to find a white wine from their list that they actually had in stock! The waiting staff were disinterested and inefficient , and in a nearly empty restaurant it took forty minutes for three salads and a grilled steak to arrive!!! I WONT BE GOING BACK AND I SUGGEST THAT YOU LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE DINING OPTIONS IN QUARTEIRA

2  Thank EXEC45
There are newer reviews for ROSA BRANCA

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Meandering along the seafront from Vilamoura, we sought a Sunday lunch spot with a sea view. Waves were crashing high along the jetty and fishermen cast their lines into the sea. So we got our view, but also a fresh sea bream with potatoes, veg, and salad. The owner displayed his fresh seafood with pride and my husband chose one which was then grilled to perfection, perfectly seasoned. I even ate the skin, rare for me. The day before, one of the anglers had captured two enormous sea bass mouths agape in the window. That magic touch added to a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I went to this Resturante cause its near to where I live.. But also because of the fact I love fish.

It's fresh..
Great money for the value
Staff are attentive

Would u recommend? Yes!
Would I come back? He'll yes!!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

What a dreadful place,stopped off in the morning for coffee and enquired if they did snacks as it wasnt time for lunch.Encountered the rudest waiter ever,he glared and said this is a restaurant not a cafe and walked away.Definitely one to avoid.

3  Thank moosher
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Have eaten here a few times over the years - always for lunch, never at night, and it never disappoints.
Visited here in October this year to escape the heat of the sun on the beach during lunchtime. Our waiter took us down into the fish-shop part where we picked out our fish, which was then cooked to perfection and served in front of us with lots of veg, salad and potatoes.
It was slightly more expensive than just ordering our usual plate of sardines, but was so fresh and delicious.
I love the Rosa Branca - very authentic, not all pretty pretty, just great scenery and great food.