“Awesome day out!”

Ranked #27 of 387 Restaurants in Quarteira
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 July 2012

There were 7 of us away for a weekend to celebrate my birthday. We had just the best day at BJ's. The food was fantastic. The drinks were flowing. The service was excellent. The band were rocking and we basically partied the whole day away. Cant wait to go back in August!

There are newer reviews for BJ`S Oceanside

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Best restaurant in town , traditional Portuguese food, sea food & meat choices,
(the locals eat here! so it must tbe good) friendly staff and very good service, with a local starter of cheese, olives & bread. Sea food had to be the best here as the sardines were suggested i had to try them, not disappointed. great food right on the beach, out door or in door seating. local beers etc.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I am in two minds as to share this with everyone because it's my secret. I've even got the T shirt. Best food, best staff, best location. Friday afternoon band best entertainment. Beats all comers. Now keep it to yourself.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Wow! What a find. Dinner for six of us watching the sun setting over the expanse of sand and sea. The food was superb as was the house red. Excellent service throughout the evening. The only down side being the disgruntled taxi drivers who did not want to take their cars along the cami to the beach. But a lift for 3 by the owner of us back to the hotel at the end of the evening - thats what I call service.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 27 June 2012

BJ's Oceanside is totally and utterly BRILLIANT!!! My wife and I went there for dinner this Saturday night and thought it was fantastic. I ate the most delicious fresh bbq sea bream I've ever tried whilst looking directly out to sea as the sun set. The atmosphere is so relaxed, the staff are all incredibly friendly and helpful without being 'in your face'. As well as some larger groups and other couples, there were a few families with children which seemed to work really well as the kids could play on the beach while everyone else was pretty relaxed and undisturbed! I would highly recommend BJ's Oceanside for its relaxed atmosphere, absolutely delicious fresh fish, chilled rose and excellent service.