“Lovely Food, stunning location , but slightly over priced”
Review of BJ`S Oceanside

BJ`S Oceanside
Ranked #23 of 382 Restaurants in Quarteira
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
North Yorks,
“Lovely Food, stunning location , but slightly over priced”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Great beach bar location , and we watched the sun go down in late June 2013 and enjoyed a relaxed evening meal. The fresh fish here is really good but quite expensive. As a golfing trip our bar bill was also fairly significant . Overall a wonderful evening , pretty expensive but good. Would certainly go back.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Cork, Ireland
“Disappointing experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Don't go here , the food is terrible, very overpriced , small portions and the owner is extremely rude . The toilets were filthy and no towels to dry your hands. I agree the location is beautiful but stick to a drink on your way home from the beach and save your money for one of the many great restaurants around - even the "chicken shack " up the road has a far better chicken piri piri at half the price nearly.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Noeleen C
Worcestershire
“Good location but over priced”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

BJ's was recommended and we hunted it out to be told it was fully booked but could get a table if came back about 4pm. We stayed on the beach and returned at 4pm where we did get a table. The food was ok, the drinks overpriced, service pretty slow. There was live music on but to be honest not to our taste and the singer was often out of tune. The atmosphere was good and the sun was shining, but wouldn't go out my way again to visit it.

• Visited June 2013
“Yum in My Tum”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Having seen the reviews of this eatery I said ‘let me try!’ so I did, I must admit service was fast, I ate in the sun! A late lunch, as a single traveller people can look at you a bit strange ( or is that just how I look) as I was cycling they were very happy to accommodate my bike , I had the TUNA all i can say is, I’m still dreaming about it whilst writing this. Food was very clean very fast and perfectly seasoned. A little pricey for my liking but divine none the less! House red was very nice not need to play POSH! (Well how can you in shorts a vest and accompanied by a mountain bike!)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Yourstrulyb
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Just Lovely”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

after reading TP reviews before we left home had it on the list and we were in walking distance!! not sure how anyone else would find BJ's?? it is what it says a Bar/Restaurant literally on the beach... great for lunch, drinks and difficult to leave.. expensive ? maybe? location perfect!!
only negative re-stock T Shirts etc as I wanted a holiday souvenir....

• Visited May 2013