Visited with extended family in early August. The quality of the rides and slides was very good, the roller coaster in particular was superb.
A few other positives:
- Sunbeds were free, which is increasingly rare, and there were plenty of them in well-shaded areas.
- Queues were generally short, all under 10 minutes, which means it's possible to do everything in a day.
- Lifeguards were very good, very attentive without being unreasonable or unfriendly.
- Sea Lions, along with a number of bird and reptile species, were being used as photo props with very little regard to their husbandry. This I found very concerning.
- A lack of vegetarian options in the restaurant (just fries...). The service slow and inefficient despite there being little traffic going through them.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.