We have had a very relaxing 2 weeks. The room was very clean and comfortable.
We had half board and the food was a bit samey, but edible. not much choice meat or fish for main, salad or soup starter, cake or fruit. but as i said it was o.k. and nicely presented.The staff were very friendly and helpful.The location was very good as you could walk all the way to Vilamoura along a promanade which had shops bars and restaurants. The only entertainmant was on Saturday night and was a man and a piano.
but that didn't bother us. We found a very nice couple from Falkirk and was sorry we did not see them before we left.as they were great company .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Quarteira, just a few meters from the pedestrian Avenue and the beach, about 2 km away from Vilamoura and 4 km from various golf courses. The entire interior was carefully decorated offering an ambiance of comfort and well being. The restaurant offers a quality service, in a refined atmosphere. There are 2 distinguished bars : a bar near the Lobby and the bar by the pool with comfortable chairs and tables where the guests can have a more relaxed atmosphere in the hot summer nights. The hotel as also an exterior heated Swimming Pool, a well equipped gym, Turkish bad and Sauna which complement the stay of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quarteira Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarteira Sol Hotel Quarteira
- Sol Hotel Quarteira
- Quarteira Sol Algarve, Portugal