This design hotel is very nice
Rooms are not very big but they are new, we had one with direct access to the (common) garden.
The indoor pool is heated and the jacuzzi has a magnificent view on the sea.
Breakfast is good, there are also newspapers available (not free)
The best parto of the hotel though is the restaurant, great quality and elegance. We had dinner there aevery night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to define the concept that lies behind the Estalagem da Ponta do Sol is the idea of an escape hotel. It is set on the top of a cliff - a more spectacular location is difficult to imagine. The hotel is a result of the renovation of an old "quinta", and the goal was simple: to integrate the original buildings in a distinct, contemporary style. The architecture enhances the beauty of an already beautiful place and the atmosphere is simple and relaxed, yet sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Odigeo so you can book your Estalagem Ponta do Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Da Ponta Do Sol Hotel Ponta Do Sol
- Ponta Do Sol Estalagem Da
- Estalagem Ponta Do Sol Madeira