“Brand New Hotel! Excellent Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Brand New Hotel! Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 9 June 2008

I went to Norfolk for a graduation on June 7, 2008. I arrived early and the hotel had a room ready for me at noon. Check in was easy as I am a Returns member. Booked online rate of $69 through LQ website (last minute weekend deal). This is a GREAT feature and it's usually how I book my out of town stays at LQ. This hotel is brand new... it has only been open for 2 weeks I was told. The pictures on their website do not do this hotel justice. It is beautiful! Very comtemporary and clean...obviously everything looks and smells brand new. I stayed in room 314 with two queen beds; all rooms have a mini frig and microwave. Wireless internet was free. The beds are extremely soft and comfortable because I slept like a baby. The rooms have flat screen tvs and granite counter tops in the vanity area. I was very pleased with my hotel selection. Especially since friends of mine stayed at the Motel 6 down the street for more than I paid for my room. Also, the hotel is located on a main street close to the airport, a mall, major restaurants and stores. It is only 10 or 15 minutes to the Virginia Beach oceanfront resort area with easy access to Interstate 64. The hotel offers a free deluxe breakfast with make it yourself waffles, bacon, eggs, cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruits and juices. But because I went to the beach very early in the morning I did not have a chance to eat before I left. Based on other LQs I have stayed at I'm sure it was very good. This was a great hotel with a friendly staff. I would recommend to anyone and I will be staying there again the next time I go to Norfolk or VA beach.

• Liked — The price and location!
  • Disliked — They only had one luggage cart available
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Apryl J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)