“La Quinta N. Military Hwy Norfolk”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“La Quinta N. Military Hwy Norfolk”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have stayed at this location numerous times and never a problem. This time the hot tub was not functional. Speedy check in and check out. All the staff at the hotel are helpful and do a great job. Pet friendly. I usually get the same suite every time I stay there. Dee Dee always makes sure that our breakfast experience is a great one and has a great sense of humor that everyone that is having breakfast smile.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Riverton, Utah
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Arrived a little later, around 9pm after booking online. Waited for 5 minutes for night clerk to show up at the desk. Checked in, asked for luggage cart. They were nowhere to be found. I got my key, went back out, and brought in a couple of bags. Once I made it to my room, I discovered that my keycard did not work (I was only given one.) Went back downstairs, taking my luggage with me. Waited a few minutes at the front desk, nobody was there. Called the hotel number from my cell phone, and there was no answer. After over 15 minutes, the clerk came back and was able to get my card taken care of. No luggage cart had reappeared. I went back upstairs, got into my room, and had to make 2 more trips to my car to bring in the rest of my bags. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was lacking- only bagels, fruit, and cereal were available. I may stay again, but will not visit a third time if service is as lacking as it was this time.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Northern Nj
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This LaQuinta was Excellent!!! The location, staff, hospitality, proximity to restaurants and shopping could not have been better. I highly recommend this hotel to all! We felt safe, it was as clean as a whistle, and the front desk and housekeepers were so, so friendly!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Hershey, United States
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Over all this is a nice hotel fairly new, but they don't keep the pool area cleaned and maintained properly. The housekeepers do keep the rooms cleaned. This hotel is pest friendlly and you wouldn't know there were dogs in the place.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jessica L
United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Everything cleaned pretty good. Fabrics still in good shape and not worn or tattered. TV remote a little flakey. Wifi worked pretty good. Fridge & microwave ok. I usually don't stay quite this pricey, rate varied thru my 7 night stay from $79-$99. When I pay this much I expect some MEAT with my breakfast, you know, sausage, bacon, or at least gravy. Boiled eggs and a waffle might be good for cube workers but it doesn't cut it for people who actually work. Nice room but I feel cheated because I left hungry every morning so I question the value. Bring Your Own Breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank UniqueAdvisor
Yorktown,VA, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Did you really want any of my review or only if I'd waste my time filling in every last bit of it. I don't have this kind of spare time. I think I gave you enough information on what was good or bad about my stay, so if you want to really know or do something, then stay there for yourself.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business