“LaQuinta Inn, Norfolk, Va (Military Hwy)”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Los Angeles, California
“LaQuinta Inn, Norfolk, Va (Military Hwy)”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nice hotel, very friendly staff and management. Rooms are clean and spacious. The only (major) down side is that the ceiling/floors seem to be really thin. You can hear the people above you walking, so much so that it can wake you out of your sleep. Not sure what they can do to fix that but it would definitely be worth looking into because it's a very nice hotel otherwise.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I came down from CT to visit my daughter who was interning in a teacher program a couple blocks away. My trip went as planned and I arrived at 10:30 that morning. I already knew that I was quite early, so I went to the front desk and asked for an early check in. Ally greeted me with a smile and said, Sir, your room is not ready but please give us a few minutes and we will text you when it is ready. Within 10 minutes I received the best text I could have hoped for in a long time. My room was ready, so I went upstairs to my very clean room and very comfortable bed. They did not know I barely slept and hour before I drove down.The staff treated me like they were aware of my lack of sleep. Super Bang for the Buck with a continental breakfast each morning. I have stayed at many places all over the world, but I love a family atmosphere and this is a family hotel. I can't tell you about the pool, I only saw it but did not go in. But please try the Peach Citrus Juice it was very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Arthur L. W
So.Burlington,Vermont
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Reasonable rates, even for a holiday weekend. Unfortunately there were guests across the hall from us who were smoking in a 100% non smoking hotel - the tobacco odor was so strong it was noticeable when walking past their room - When the staff were notified - they addressed the situation immediately

Greensboro, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay and my Aunt lives only 9 lights away. very convenient. the staff at the La Quinta were most accomodating and kept our rooms sparkling. the breakfast was very satisfying and lovved the waffle maker most.

BALTIMORE, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hotel is clean and well kept, great location off of the interstate close to many restaurants,shopping, beach and Norfolk. Will definitely stay again. Get to breakfast early however. 2 waffle makers for a full hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

north carolina
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Clean. Comfortable mattresses. Friendly staff. The spa was broken( I only mention because this seems to be ongoing problem in prior posts). Stayed 1 night, a week apart , as stopover on longer trip. Fourth floor better than third due to noise level from street and above floor. Second stay public ladies rest room out of service with a hand written sign saying to use the men's room. Not a problem for me, but tacky. Breakfast was ok, usual continental choices. Pleasant stays and we will probably stay here again when travelling through.

Room Tip: Ask for 4th floor-quieter