Upon check-in, you will notice that the rooms are good size, clean and presentable. But if you are on business and you stay for more than 2 days to a week or months, you will notice few things that are not at par to hotel standards:
1) STRUCTURAL DAMAGE to the ceiling: Drywalls falling apart and paint chips on the floor not being vacuumed everyday!
2) LOW WATER PRESSURE and PROBLEM WITH HOT WATER in the shower!
3) Couldn't get a room transfer for 3 days now. Said that they don't have any!
I wish management will have a reasonable solution to this problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you for visiting our TripAdvisor page! Our hotel was renovated in 2010 and we are located in the wonderful heart of Downtown Norfolk's famous Art District, with convenient access to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The Chrysler Hall and Norfolk Scope Arena are across the street and walking distance! We are accessible to the highway and located just 5 miles from the Norfolk International Airport (ORF). All of our rooms are furnished with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and complimentary Wi-fi. Enjoy our outdoor seasonal pool, fitness center and convenient business/charging station as well. We are delighted that you would take the time to visit us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Norfolk Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Hotel Norfolk