“Excellent Stay!”
Review of Navy Lodge Norfolk

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norfolk
Navy Lodge Norfolk
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Navy Lodge Norfolk while we visited our son in the Navy. I was very impressed with the facility as well as the staff. The room was quite large with two beds and a nice kitchenette. The bathroom was spacious with a big vanity and closet space. I'm not sure of the age of Navy Lodge, but it felt quite new. We paid $76 a night and felt that we got a bargain. Our son had to be there to check us in. We loved the small NEX that was in the lobby. Also, the complimentary breakfast was very nice. It was quite close to the Naval base. I would recommend staying here!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandy L

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here at the Navy Lodge on Little Creek and it was awesome... poeple are so friendly and even though there was some construction going on adding a workout room and a new breakfast area, it was a great experience. The rooms are super clean, and the kitchenette within them is so nice, the staff are super and very helpful. I stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday and the place was filled up, but again, plenty of parking, and an all in all great experience. I will definitely be staying here again if I can get a reservation? The price is unbeatable, as well as the location!

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank nukefixer
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Got up at 6am to take a shower and the water was cold. Barely had any water pressure. I had ants in the room. Bathroom sink did not work.

I could have stayed a nicer hotel for a lower price. I called the Navy Lodge to see if it was a full kitchen was was told "yes". When I got there, it was not. I brought stuff to cook in the oven and the room only had a a two burner electric top.

Staff not friendly.

The good news.... It was very clean and free Wi-FI.

Room Tip: When I asked it the room had a complete kitchen, I should have also asked it that included a oven fo...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank rscj
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed here for a short weekend, and the staff was very friendly, rooms were large, very clean, beds were perfect for me, and what impressed me the most was that I did not know this was a pet friendly hotel. We never heard a peep out of another dog while staying there.
The continental breakfast was the same as most hotels. Hard boiled eggs, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, muffins and danishes, cereal, some fruit, yogurt, bottled water and juices.
We weren't crazy about the shower head. Didn't have much pressure.
Navy Lodge is close to everything such as the NEX and the Naval Base.
I would highly recommend this hotel to any military family that is visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank AHHHVacationTime
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is the perfect hotel for PCS purposes: cabs readily acessible to the Norfolk AMC terminal, lots of restaurants in the area for food and the rooms are clean, spacious and set for a comfortable, relaxing experience. My only complaint: horrendous staff at the frontdesk.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank JC C
Reviewed 8 October 2013

What I can say, the benefit of staying at any Navy Lodge out ways any bad experience one may occasionally encounter, in the end it is great, not all Navy Lodges are the same. The price surely can't be beat, and the locations are usually a plus

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank nukefixer
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We were able to stay because our son is on the Navy. Price was great and it is very well taken care of. No complaints about anything. Laundry available and pets are allowed. They also have a nice playground for the kids

• Stayed: September 2013