“Norfolk's little Gem”

Brickhouse Diner
Ranked #226 of 730 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great food, fast service, nice variety and close to everything. The front desk of the Courtyard recommended it as we were in a hurry and hungry. Brickhouse fit the bill, had us back to our meeting on time and delicious food. Never felt rushed.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a great lunch here. Gyro's, burgers, soup, great looking breakfast menu. Going for breakfast in the morning. I f you are here on business, eat here, if you are just here, eat here. Meets or exceeds all of Frank S requirements, clean, friendly staff, menu you can understand, GREAT FOOD. Service is top rung. I recommend this place to all. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you are in the area I recommend this restaurant.The food is good and price is reasonable. It clean and inviting. Customer service was good.Very friendly atmosphere. When in the area this restaurant will be on our list. We visit for breakfast and lunch. We could not find anything that we did not like about this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Good food reasonable price and service is good. Breakfast is wonderful and the Southwestern burger with homemade chips are very tasty.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Stayed at the Marriott, only a few blocks away. Went there on a recommendation from a friend. Was told their Greek food was better than average. The ambiance and decor left a lot to be desired. Very plain, and lacking feeling. Was also a little disappointed by the service. I did get there towards the end of the lunch crowd, but though the hostess/waitresses were very friendly, it did take some prompting by me to get a refill, extra napkins and the bill.
I ordered their classic Gyro. I will say it was one of the best I've ever had. The yogurt sauce was very good. Lamb was very tender and tasty. I was told by the waitress, though didn't try it, that they grind their own beef for hamburgers there. Will have to try next time. They also make their own french fries and chips. Chips were pretty tasty.
They are open M-F, only breakfast and lunch.

1  Thank Arminius1