“Horrible.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Worst service I have ever had. Watched other people get food first who ordered after we did. Server had the personality of a wet cat. It wasn't even busy, bot took two hours to get ourteams main course.

1  Thank FORS86FREAK

Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

I went woth my family to Norfolk to see an Opera, we got there early and were hungry. So, we drove around looking for something different from the usual American bar/restaurant and came across a cute little place; understated and elegant, this place was of a great aroma and ambiance. We absolutley loved the service: they were kind, polite, and made sure we had what we needed. The food came and was amazingly delicious. I myself had never had thai food, and now love it! The bill matched the greatness of the food and we left not feeling like we'd overspent at all. The only 1 complaint was that 2 of our 4 dishes weren't as hot as the others' but were still warm and tasty.

Overall: amazing. Definitely try this chic restaurant if you're looking for some different, defining, and delicious hospitality and food.

A 5 star for us! And we will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

If you're in Virginia Beach, it's still worth the drive to this restaurant. We were there on the Labor Day Sunday when the restaurant didn't anticipate lots of customers. So there was only one waiter taking care of the whole place. He was wonderfully organized, managed to get everyone seated, food served, and still kept a smile and calmness. The food was excellent. It has a modern decor and good music (if you're into bosa nova).

Reviewed 2 August 2012

The wife and I are crazy about Thai food, and I think we've tried almost all of the local places. Every time we go back to Rama Garden, we are amazed. We usually get Pad See Ew, Pad Thai, or one of the Curry dishes. Last night it was Red Curry with the #5 heat. PERFECT!! Their #5 hot is not painfully hot but very tasty. The waiters are very friendly and they do a good job. The atmosphere and location are both very nice.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I found this restaurant by Googling the best Thai food in Norfolk. It is well appointed on Granby St. so it is within walking distance of tons of places - events, museums, offices, etc. The restaurant is lovely & much of the surfaces are glittery. The prices are reasonable for the portions. I had the Prik Pow which boasted a single chili pepper to indicate the spice level. The server indicated was a "1 or 2 on a spicy scale of 1-5." The dish consisted of a mix of bell peppers, garlic, scallions, chili paste, basil, onions, etc. I chose beef from a choice of beef, chicken or pork. I asked that they add mushrooms, which they did with no trouble. It was delicious - quite sweet due to the basil, which was fine for me. I didn't find it spicy at all. The flavors were wonderful & the fragrance from the dish was mouth watering. It might have been the most delicious Thai food I have ever had. The only bummer was that my colleage had originally ordered a dish with Tofu only to find that they were out of tofu. It would have been nice if we were told that when our menus were handed to us. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank ucstefi