“Amazing cannoli!”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Ynot Italian - The Family Favorite. Serving the best Italian cuisine, pizza, desserts, craft beer & cocktails in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake & Norfolk, Va.
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My boss told me about the greenbriar store but we thought we would try it after a tides game. The to go staff was very nice but I felt a little rushed. The cannoli was great and the girl brought bit to us to eat while we waited. I found it strange that the philly didn't have green peppers and onions but the bread was good. Nice staff. Good variety and pretty good price! Definitely want to try the gelato next.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The atmosphere and location make this the go place for any outing. Went for lunch we were seated quickly and had our appetizers before we knew it. The food is awsome, we had a calzone, pizza, onion rings and french fries. Everything was on point and I will be going back.

1  Thank Rusty W
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Nice plce to dine in. The pizzas and wraps that I've tried were good but nothing outstanding. I really like the dessert bar in this place. It looks like heaven! :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice, casual restaurant. I had Chicken Rollatini & it had very fresh flavor. My friend ordered Chicken Marsala & a glass of wine. But said he's had better. Each meal came with salads, great tasting dressings & fresh bread. The waitress was attentive.. This was my first visit, I'd come back but probably just for authentic pizza. The only true drawback was the unruly child nearby who made the meal a little hard to truly enjoy.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

The food at YNOT is always delicious, plentiful and very reasonably priced. The service is always very efficient and friendly. They make you feel like a friend at "Cheers". We are very fortunate to have all of these YNOT restaurants to enjoy which are so conveniently located to all neighborhoods in Tidewater.

Their pizza is by far the best in Tidewater. Their Fruit di Mare is fantastic. This is pasta of your choice, loaded with large delicious shrimp and scallops, combined with a delicious marinara sauce containing loads of clam bits and surrounded by the best mussels anywhere. Their Mussels are very large and meaty and are the best I have had, and I've had mussels in Belgium and France. I often have the Mussels Marinara appetizer with spicy red sauce and a chopped salad including grilled shrimp, crumbled blue cheese, almonds, craisens, romaine lettuce, corn, green peas, pepperoncini and hardboiled egg. There are numerous possible choices for these very large salads handpicked for us lazy eaters who just want to use our fork to dig in and enjoy. The friendly wait staff will bring you a basket of wonderful Italian bread on request.

Like most customers we always leave YNOT with bags full of delicious leftovers for the next day. We will definitely come back again and again.