“Great hotel for business travelers”

SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Webster, New York
“Great hotel for business travelers”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The SpringHill suites is a perfect hotel for travelers looking for convenience to the airport, friendly staff, cleanliness, and proximity to amenities. The complimentary breakfast, easy parking, shuttle to airport, and overall facilities add to the benefits of staying at this hotel. I had a conference at the Little Creek Naval Base, and getting to and from there, along with needing to make a few stops for things along the way was easy. I had an early morning flight out, and it was extremely easy to get to the airport from the hotel too. I highly recommend this hotel for. I think the ONLY complaint from my sales staff was that there was not a bar on premises, but Ruby Tuesday's was right across the parking lot, so that challenge was solved!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your review!! We are happy to hear you and your team had a great experience during your recent stay!

I am glad that you were able to utilize Ruby Tuesdays for the team, it makes it nice being connected to our parking lot.

We certainly hope to see you all again when in Norfolk!

Dawn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 25 March 2014

To the leadership at this location-employees are commendable and consistent! Thank you! I am always greeted by pleasant employees who go out of their way to engage me as a guest. I must extend a formal thank you to an amazing gentleman and employee of your location who found my wallet on Thursday, March 20th. I regret I do not remember his name, as the situation was a whirlwind for me. I also did not show appreciation warranted, which I regret! He first called my room, and later met me in the lobby with my wallet. I am so thankful for how he handled the situation! Please ensure this gentleman is appropriately recognized!

Room Tip: Recently renovated. All rooms since renovation have been great?
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for the recognition of Steve Gantt, he is the one who found your wallet.
I will share all of the wonderful comments with my team.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again when you are in Norfolk.

All the best,
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed here based on the location and it was a real winner. Just a few miles east of downtown Norfolk, without having to pay for parking like you do downtown hotels. Easy drive to Virginia Beach as well. Staff was really nice and helpful. The rooms were good with plenty of room. The free breakfast was standard fair, but the eating area was very nice. I plan to stay here again next time I come to town and would recommend it to you.

Hello Mr. Rockyhill,

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your spacious suite and that our staff made you feel at home.

We certainly look forward to having you back with us again!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Central location, great staff, immaculate hotel. Decent breakfast and east access to downtown and military base. Fantastic staff and all a travelwe could ask for. Will come back when in the area. Thanks

• Stayed March 2014
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Good Afternoon Bigskystack,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will share your review with my staff!!

We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I always stay at this hotel and I tell anyone who comes from out of town to stay here as well. The staff is all always nice and freindly. The rooms are big and clean. The hotel is located right off the highway. Its not far from anything. They have a shuttle that will take you where you need to go within 5 miles and that is a great thing even if you have your own car. The staff makes you feel liek you are right ar home and if they dotn have it they will try and get it for you.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hello Deshawn,

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you feel like family. We truly committed to providing the best guest service and product in Norfolk.

We certainly hope to see you soon!!

Delaware, Ohio
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I travel to this location monthly and I have nothing but great experiences. They are always quick and courteous. Nicole at the front desk is nicest and most pleasant person I have dealt with at any hotel I have visited. She always remembers my name, and makes me feel like I am family. This goes a long way for me, especially given how many options there are these days in terms of hotels. Even when I call into the hotel directly they remember me and seem to go out of their way to help me out in any way possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area. I always go back and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room toward the back side of the hotel, especially if you are trying to sleep in...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank michael g
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your review!!! We certainly love having you all here each month!

I will pass along the kind words to the team, and yes we are lucky to have Nicole on our team!!

We look forward to seeing you next month!

All the Best,
Virginia
Reviewed 3 March 2014

What a wonderful surprise it was staying here! We parked our car here when we went on vacation with no problems whatsoever. The shuttle service was prompt and perfect. The place is beautiful, clean and unique - it was all decked out for Valentine's day and done very tastefully. We had a very comfortable and peaceful nights rest. It's clear that the staff love their jobs as it show through excellent customer service. We will definitely stay here again. The team at this hotel rocks!

Room Tip: Excellent for airport parking through buyreservations.com or parksleepfly.com
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review!! I am so happy to hear that it a trouble free experience to leave your car while you were gone. Our goal is to provide the best service and product in the Norfolk area!!

I will share with the team that their hard work isn't going unnoticed!!

We hope to see you again when you are in Norfolk/Va. Beach!