“Perfect place to stay”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel and the staff are amazingly friendly, the rooms are spacious and clean. My family and I were able to relax and enjoy the pool. The breakfast was hot and such a wonderful variety. Will definitely be back to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear ashleybri:

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to hear when families can stay with us and relax. I am sure your son loved swimming in the pool.

Hope to see you again when you are in the area!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I just finish a 3 day business trip in the Norfolk area and have to give 5 stars to the wonderful, helpful, positive people. It was a particularly stressful trip. Along with business meetings, I had just accepted an offer on my home and got a flat tire the 2nd night of my stay. They helped me get my samples to the freezer. Nina faxed the contract to the Realtor and scanned and emailed it....and to top it off Rodney even changed my flat tire. Much more then anyone could ask for!

There is a wonderful breakfast to start the day...fresh fruit and real eggs along with many other items. Everything was very clean and the location is great for visiting local military bases. Definitely will return!

Stayed: June 2014

Hello miss665:

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear the team took great care of you! Rodney and Nina are 2 wonderful associates and go above and beyond for our guests!

I am glad the location made it easy for you to commute back and forth to the Naval base.

We certainly hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We drove in from Mobile, Alabama on June 10th and the staff was very helpful. We have a son in a wheelchair and they made sure our room was set-up for him and it was also very clean. Very accommodating!!! They went Above and Beyond to make sure that our stay here is very pleasant!!! The breakfast was outstanding and refreshing. Many different varieties of healthy foods and fruit for my 2 year old daughter and son. Nicole Godsey the Guest Care manager and Mary Miller the breakfast attended and Robyn Fuller the Senior sales manager are Awesome.!!!

• Stayed: June 2014

Hello Greenfamily!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! So happy you and the family enjoyed the pool and your suite. Nicole, Mary and Robyn are true assets to the team.

We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We have stayed in this hotel on two occasions this year. Excellent stay both times. The hotel is clean and inviting, the staff is super friendly, and they have a great elliptical machine in the fitness center. The bathrooms are a bit dated, but clean. I am not sure if the bathrooms were included in their recent update or not. I think not. The location is convenient to Norfolk and Va Beach, right next to the highway. There is an actual separate freezer in the mini fridge, making it easy to store ice cream.

Room Tip: We stayed in a king suite both times, very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello MidwifeMimi,

Thank you for posting a review. I appreciate your feedback on the bathrooms and our fitness center. We are committed to providing the best service and product in Norfolk. So glad you will make this your new home when in town.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Our family of four just stayed here and found the place a great value. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was perfectly done. The location is convenient for catching the light rail system and the drive to Virginia Beach is quick. The exercise room was large with dumbbells as well as treadmills and ellipticals. Would stay here again.

Hello Christopher C,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the suite and our breakfast!

We certainly hope to see you again!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel lobby is just beautiful upon arrival and the 2 Queen Bed Suite was perfect for my family. The decor was beautiful and made my 5 hour commute very relaxing once I entered. Oh did I mention the extra long couch(pull out sleeper) in the living room area! Very nice! I will recommend this hotel to anyone! Not to far from beach either :)

The staff was very friendly and even printed out directions (didn't have to ask) when I was looking for a place to take the kids to eat.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hi Janice H,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I am so happy you enjoyed our spacious suites and were able to relax while in town.

We are certainly looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The hotel is very nice. The rooms are suites and they were very large. The room was really clean and beautifully decorated. All of the staff was super friendly!! We would definitely stay here again. Its the best SpringHill Suites that we have ever stayed at! 5 Stars overall !!! Def would recommend to anyone looking for a hotel in the area!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Hello RobinC,

We appreciate the great feedback provided! We are proud of our product and I am happy the staff made you feel at home!

Please come again soon!