“Enjoyable Stay at an Excellent Hotel From August 8th - August 10th 2014”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Reviewed 14 August 2014

On behalf of Bishop Neville Smith and the Radnor Road Christian Fellowship Church, please know that we really enjoyed our stay at your hotel for The Way, The Truth and the Life Ministry Conference. We found the staff especially Ms. Sheneda Hollis to be of excellence. The rooms were always cleaned on a timely basis and left ..
smelling fresh each time. The staff setting up the breakfast were also cheerful and always sharing a joke or two. They were very professional and very friendly.

The food prepared for our luncheon on the Saturday was awesome. Very delicious and very tasty. Thank you so much.

We will not hesitate to recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone wishing to vacation in Norfolk Virginia.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Hello Sharon A,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy the Bishop had an enjoyable stay. I will let the breakfast staff know how at home you all felt.

Sheneda is a great asset to our team.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Wanted to send a quick note to let management know that Mary did an INCREDIBLE job taking care of my seminar room last month. She was super busy taking care of the huge crowd at breakfast, yet she still assured I had everything I needed in the seminar room. I'm impressed!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear sunhawkins,

Thank you very much for your post. I am so happy Mary took great care of you, she is a true asset to our team.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We slept great. Our room was cool and quiet. Wished the bathroom sink had the top on the pop-up drain strainer. The broken pop-up cover was lying on the counter near the faucet. Little things really make a difference.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear TheGoBird,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy you had a good night sleep and my sincere apologies about the bathroom stopper. I will address this with my team immediately.

We certainly appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My family and I were on the vacation to VA beach for a week. We were trying to book the hotel near to the beach at the ocean front. Unfortunately all the ocean front hotel prices were too high and cannot be affordable.
We were glad to have this spacious, clean and a beautiful breakfast (I can say equivalent to lunch for free) hotel with reasonable price for 2 adults & 2 children with an amazing services.
The beach is really 12 to 15minutes drive away and worth to drive
My family were enjoyed the Jacuzzi hot tub and the pool.
If I would come for another vacation definitely would stay here. I also recommend to all my extended families and co workers to visit this place if they have to come over here.
Thanks for all the stuff for the superb services.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mulugeta M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay at the SpringHill Suites. I will pass along the praises to the staff.

We hope to see you again when you are in town!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Recently had training for the military in Virginia Beach and wanted to bring my family along. This was one of the best hotels around w/a resonable price for 2 adults and 2 children. The staff was so polite, helpful and hospitable. We drove for almost 4 hrs to get there and the young lady I spoke to at the front desk was such a blessing. I wish I could remember her name, it was unique I will say, but pretty. She went out of her way to help my family and I in the midst of the stress I was already dealing w/from the military and I thank her for that. Her and I related some in regards to "moving around" (that might ring a bell). The breakfast was always hot and great. The staff was courteous and helpful. My family really enjoyed the pool and the gym area. We will definitely stay there again if we're in the area (which I know we will be). The hotel itself is clean and put together very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear BlessedSM,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am so happy to hear that after a long day of travel that Bronte was able to assist in putting smiles on your faces.

I will share your kind words with the team.

We certainly hope to see you again at the SpringHill Suites Norfolk / Virginia Beach.

Take Care,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

ROBYN FULLER SENIOR SALES MANAGER WAS WHO BOOKED ME IN. HE WAS A GREAT HELP AND RECOMMEND HIS HELP. My family and I book the hotel across the street LA Quinta Inn originally. It is the worse hotel you can stay in. moldy rooms, no refrigerators, microwave, everyone sits by the front desk for breakfast. the rooms are horrible. we went across to an amazing hotel springhill suite marriott. the rooms are huge. The staff is great the hotel and grounds are clean. breakfast is great.everything in the rooms are new. its 15min to beach,zoo,shopping etc. CHOOSE THIS HOTEL YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. i GIVE IT 5 STARS. MR R. FULLER MY FAMILY AND I THANK YOU FOR MAKING OR VACATION ONE TO REMEMBER.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear FIZAL K,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will share these words with the team. I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed our spacious suites and our wonderful breakfast.

Robyn Fuller is a true asset to our team.

We certainly hope to see you again when travelling to Norfolk / Virginia Beach.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel was SOO nice! My husband and I recently had a really bad experience in a hotel and were nervous about staying at another one. This hotel was really nice. Everything was very stylish and up to date and the rooms were clean, spacious, and really comfortable. We even had a couch! The bed was a total dream compared to the last place we were at! The only thing I wish was that it wasn't $150 a night. I can understand that though as it is a nice hotel and in a nice location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hello Nicole16893,

Than you for your kind words regarding your last stay with us. I am happy to hear you had a great time and were able to enjoy the hotel and the area.

We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Dawn