“They make my favorite!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Norfolk Ice Cream Company
Reviewed 27 October 2013

They have awesome flavors. My favorite is the Cookies and Creme. If you live in the area it's definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I love the idea of a mom n pop ice cream shop. Overall it's a great little place. The ice cream, however, is richer than I like. I feel like I'm eating delicious ice butter. Delicious, but it's a little too rich.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Nice place and usually quite active. Has a variety of options including at least one no sugar active alternative. Staff are friendly and the owner is always interested in good service. It is near Old Dominion University although this means you may have to pay for parking on a visit. There are a few tables to be seated at or walk the strip.

Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

We live nearby and visit often for their delicious ice cream and friendly service. I like that the owners donate to local schools.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Went here on a recommendation after another ice cream place that we were considering was closed. They have about 20 choices. We sampled about 5 with the service person explaining the intricacies of each. He really enhanced the experience. All the ice cream was delicious.