Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport
US$166
US$162
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport(Norfolk)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$112
US$108
US$184
  • Pool
All reviewsnorfolk airporttwo bedroom suitefront desksocial hourearly flightlong staya great stayhome away from homeshuttle servicethe hotel manageryogurtvirginia beachbit datedconvenient locationhot breakfastwill stay there againwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Have stayed at all the good hotels in Hampton Roads- none can beat Residence Inn. Checked in at midnight with a welcoming, cheerful staff. Pool, gym, exercise room, free good breakfast, great parking, 4 room suite. A wonderful hotel at the same price as the "others". Freeway 1/2 mile away. Classy is the word I need to say. Clean, and I mean very clean. This is my hotel from now on. Secondly, I don't think you can beat the Marriott rewards program. Come to Norfolk for business, and stay here. Cable and wi fi free. I like it.2 42 inch tv's, great bed.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Rachel C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Fronk S

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review of your last stay at the Residence Inn Norfolk Airport!. We want to continue to keep getting better for you, our valued guest! We strive to be your ONLY choice for lodging while in our area. We have celebrated your comments with the Staff and I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. We strive ensure each of our guests are comfortable during their stay and they leave us us with a lasting impression. We hope you come back "HOME" on your next visit to the Norfolk area.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed two nights while on business. The hotel is right off I-64 close to the airport and close to the office where I needed to do a presentation. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room is clean and the housekeeping is good and prompt. I must say the food on the night I ate there was not my cup of tea. BBQ means something different to this southern girl than brats.......not sure what those are. Not good. Breakfast was better. The internet connection was good since me and my colleagues used my room to pound out work all afternoon. The area seemed safe and it was close to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: No real views from high floors so stay anywhere on floors 1-5.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rachel C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear 60one,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us great feedback on your stay at the Residence Inn Norfolk Airport!. We want to continue to keep getting better for you, our valued guest! We strive to be your ONLY choice for lodging while in our area. We are happy to hear that we made you feel comfortable during your stay with us,the entire staff strives to ensure this happens each and everyday. We apologize that the Social selection was not what you expected and We hope you come back "HOME" on your next visit to the Norfolk area.

At your service

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Overall, everything was great!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially Derrick(I think that was his name).The breakfast buffet was more than we expected. Coffee available all day and night was a plus for me (even though I could have made it in the room). The only issue encountered was right after checking in, we found long hair and possible animal hair at the bathroom sink but the staff took care of this immediately. Other than that all was great. Will stay here again when in Norfolk.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Rachel C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Michael H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a great review on your stay at the Residence Inn Norfolk Airport!. We want to continue to keep getting better for you, our valued guest! We strive to be your ONLY choice for lodging while in our area. We have celebrated your comments with the Denzel and we are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. We strive ensure each of our guests are comfortable during their stay and we make a lasting impression. We hope you come back "HOME" on your next visit to the Norfolk area.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This has been the best place to be stuck waiting for a flight out. The staff has been super friendly and they have been so kind to our two little dogs. The rooms are very nice, it's nice when at a place for more than over night that you get the full convenience of being home. Especially after month long traveling across the US and coming out here to PCS to Germany, feeling at home is nice. We have had to extend our stay twice since being here and they have been more than accommodating to extend our stay. They have given us rides on the shuttle when we need one and were even willing to take us any place to eat with in 5 miles of the hotel. I would definitely suggest this hotel to anyone that is looking to stay in the area, especially if it is going to be a long stay. The bed is also the most comfortable I have slept in in almost a year and it was always very quiet, even with a birthday party in the building, we barely heard anything of people coming and going.

Room Tip: I think you would be happy with any room that you choose at this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Crystal A
Rachel C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Crystal A,

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Great room for the price and one of the nicest Residence Inn properties in 2013. What gave it a missed perfect rating was the fact that non guests were able to use the business center and come in the back door for breakfast. Management offered me the office computer to print a few colored pages for a presentation which was unexpected.
Been spoiled as an Elite Platinum member this year with the offer of points and/or free drink or snack. Was not offered that but OK with it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Rachel C, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Dan C

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review of your last stay at the Residence Inn Norfolk Airport!. We want to continue to keep getting better for you, our valued guest! We strive to be your ONLY choice for lodging while in our area. I am happy to hear that we ensured your printing needs were met. I have spoken with all Management to be more visible in all areas so we know what is happening on property. Thank you very much for your feedback and we hope to see you again when you visit the Norfolk area.