“THE hidden gem of Hampton Roads.”

Sawasdee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #69 of 795 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Yes We served authentic Thai dish such as Basil stir fried, Padthai Noodles as well as Curries, and much much more at Sawasdee Thai Cuisine, Norfolk VA
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The freshest, most flavorful, and authentic Thai cuisine in Hampton Roads. I am so glad i found this hidden gem when another local Thai resturant was under renovations! The chef is happy to take special requests.

4  Thank PeteNPaula

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here at least three nights a week for over three months (in town every week for business). The food is fantastic, very authentic, and the service (say hi to Cookie and Chai) are as friendly as good family. I am in the parking lot right now, ready for another fabulous meal to go. Give Sawasdee a try, you will love it.

2  Thank ChesapeakenOH
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I visited this place while on a businees trip. The food was authentic Thai food and the service was very nice. The presentation of food made it even better and the dessert was the "icing on the cake"..... I would recommend this place. Good choices for vegeterians too.

2  Thank Houstonian2008
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were glad to find a Thai restaurant very close to La Quinta Hotel, Trip Advisor's number one hotel in Norfolk. The service was friendly and fast. I found the vegetable delight with tofu to be too salty but my husband liked his fried rice with shrimp.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Got the pad thai with chicken. Ask for spicy, then asked for additional pepper sauces. Service was excellent. The white radish soup was so delicious! The dish had a unique taste that was not familiar...think it was from the egg fried up in noodles...not the best pad thai I have ever ordered, but not bad. I think I would come back if in the area.

Been to Sawasdee Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!