“Ok meal”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

My wife and I went here on a Friday Night at 5 pm. We walked in and was promptly greeted by a friendly face and seated right away. Dress at this restaurant ranges from jeans and a t-shirt to business casual. The staff are very friendly. We waited for approx 10 mins before our server acknowledged us and took our drink orders. We ordered an appetizer. Our server told us it would be about 20 mins for it to come out and asked if we wanted our salad while we waited. We said yes. We received our delicious greek salad. After finishing our salad the appetizer AND our meal came simultaneously. Ughh. We ordered a goat cheese pizza and shrimp with angel hair pasta. The appetizer, salad and pizza were wonderful. Neither of us cared for the shrimp with marinara sauce and pasta. The pasta tasted undercooked and the sauce was "odd tasting" to me and my wife. I also felt for the presentation of the shrimp pasta (which had about 5 shrimp total), it was a little pricey...nothing special about it. The Sam Adams was good. The atmosphere is very relaxing. I would rec trying somewhere else, but this place will do in a pinch.

2  Thank Stickman9

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Fellini's took fabulous care of our group of 38! The service was fabulous, particularly in light of our large numbers who arrived at one time. Everyone was appreciative of the GREAT food. Absolutely delicious and enjoyed by all. I most strongly recommend Fellini's. We will be back!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Always a great stand by. Fridays in Norfolk most places are packed - this one is too , but it is large and after a glass of wine you can grad some of the freshest salads and fine homade pizza in this area. It has a huge following for obvious reasons!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I actually came to Fellini's this time as it offers Good Dining rewards - which go to my old military school. I arrived at about 12:30 to find it sparsely populated. This did NOT equate with fast service this trip. In fact if probably took about 45 minutes to order a sub, potato salad, and coke, consume the food, pay the bill, and leave - this with an almost empty dining/bar area and several servers. My sub was quite good, though a bit different, with a pesto sauce but no lettuce, tomato, or onion. Still the meat and cheese were fine and i was filled on leaving.

1  Thank GrandpaGene
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I always enjoy the food and the atmosphere at Fellini's. Casual dining. Great service. Plenty of parking. Great selection of pizzas, pastas, and seafood.