“Nice Waterside Balcony”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 August 2014

If you want to sit outside overlooking the water, O'Sullivan's Wharf provides the opportunity for casual food and pleasant atmosphere. The inside is also casual, but I thought it could use some spiffing up. The side dining room has large windows for a view and light. The bar is a nice place to gather with friends. The restaurant has a large parking lot and on-street parking is available for overflow. The service seemed a little slow for our group of ten.

There are newer reviews for O'Sullivan's Wharf

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Stop by this pub After leaving the airport on a business trip. This is a great place for lunch or to tip back a few cold brews. The service is great. And the locals are entertaining. I plan on going back to this place before I go home . Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were here earleir this month (June, 2014). We all has seafood which was delicious all around. Service was good, the atmosphere couldn't be complained about, and the location was alright. Easy to find, seats available, and plenty of food with each meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I don't live in the area anymore, but whenever I'm in town I go there for the fried fish sandwich. I think it's Cod, but it's HUGE and is outstanding. Price was very good. This place may not be for everyone, but it definitely has the local flavor of Norfolk and the friendly people. Always a good band to hear on the weekends as well.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I love the owners, entertainment, food, and environment. I loved the crab cake ordered for me by a friend. The she crab soup is great! The people here are very friendly and seem to enjoy themselves as well as the music. I like the Greek Salad the best in this place. I highly recommend it.