“Good Food in a Good Location”

No Frill Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 729 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were visiting with a friend meeting her family for the first time and she loves No Frill Grill. We were impressed with the service, the variety of choices and the atmosphere. The staff was very accommodating when we wanted to move from a booth to a table to have more room. It was not crowded on a Thursday night around 6 - 7 p.m.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stopped for lunch passing through Norfolk. The restaurant was crowded and noisy and we enjoyed watching the people on their lunch hours.
The salads were excellent and large portions.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Really enjoyed the ahi tuna salad. I consider myself to be very picky and thought they did a great job. It was fresh and the lettuce wasn't wilted or watery. The tuna was cooked and seasoned perfectly; the corn and radishes were nice. My husband enjoyed a burger served as a patty melt. Our friend enjoyed a Caesar salad and Chicken Pita and the little one ate 1 chicken finger. We were all pleased with the dinner. Our server was friendly and helpful. Give it a try.

1  Thank AnnieDR10
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've been at this place for a couple of time. No matter when you go there it's always crowded. I liked it's burger and special seafood dish, however I don't recommend the roast beef sandwich, it was completely tasteless! The staff are well trained and professional. You won't regret eating at this place.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I ordered the Portabella Mushroom appetizer since I was not super hungry. When I received this wonderful plate of DELICIOUS I became hungry at first bite. It has a large portabella mushroom smothered in fresh tomatoes, onions, spinach and has slice of provolone cheese and dollop of sundries tomato pesto on top. I took some home and had a great lunch the next day.