“Wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

This is a little restaurant, but don't be decieved by it's looks. There's plenty of seating inside and outside. They serve mimosas and tea out of mason jars. So cute!!! The omelettes are to die for!!! One of the best I've had (they're my go to food in resturants). It was reasonably priced for 3 people. The wait staff was super nice and knowledgeable, and service was fast. Overall it was amazing and if were ever in the area we'll stop again!!

1  Thank Marki F

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Don't be fooled by the small interior. There is more seating out on a covered patio. I had french toast with a mango mimosa in a Mason jar complete with a cocktail umbrella. Others in our group enjoyed several other kinds of mimosas and coffee. My husband had two stacks of banana pancakes. My sister-in-law had chocolate chip pancakes while others had waffles. There were all sorts of unique items on the menu. There was even an eating challenge for service members. Don't be fooled by the exterior. This place has something for everyone for breakfast.

1  Thank foxegurl266
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My wife and I absolutely love this place. Take the day off, drop the kids at school, and take your wife here for breakfast. Great service and fantastic locals. Can get crowded, but last time we went a couple of regulars shared their table with us. What a great place.

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Quaint hole in the wall type place, always packed. Best breakfast in town and honestly the best omelets to be found in the USA, thick fluffy spongy and filled with wonderful ingredient's

2  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 13 March 2013 via mobile

Small little hole in the wall, food is amazing, I recommend any omelette. Mimosas served in mason jars is a nice touch too. Definitely a must see if you're in the area. Try to sit outside in the back on the weekends, real cool atmosphere.

2  Thank Chewie688i