“just okay sushi”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mount Royal, New Jersey
“just okay sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

Nothing to get excited about. Sushi was okay. Ginder salad was watery. There were about a dozen fruit flies on and around the sushi bar landing on the soy sauce jars. I ordered traditional sushi but some of the specialty rolls I saw they preparing looked interesting. Age Tofu was pretty good.

Visited December 2012

currituck NC
“A great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

This is my son's favorite Japanese restaurant, and I have to concur! Everything is presented beautifully and the food is fresh!
The options are staggering, and the value is within reason. I don't "do" sushi, but my son does, and he had a variety of 6 selections, plus when they heard it was his birthday, they threw in his desert! I had the teriyaki chicken and it was mouth watering! I enjoyed the food and service tremendously!

Visited October 2011
Norfolk, Virginia
“Love the food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

I have been there many times and they always have great food. The service is good and the manager is really nice.

Visited August 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

this place is a must to eat at
great food
great service
good location

Visited February 2012
Norfolk, Virginia
“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I went to the DOMO at downtown norfolk. One of the servers was rude and laughed at my face. When I asked for the manager she said that the manager is too busy to come and talk to me. Worst customer service I have EVER seen in my life. NEVER going there again. Waste of my time and money !!!

• Visited January 2012