“Fresh Sushi”

Add it.
Domo Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I and a friend had lunch there. Park in the McArthur Mall Parking lot, it's only a dollar. They have their volcano roll 1/2 priced. It is delicious! I ordered the box with shrimp tempura and California roll; miso soup; with salad, fresh fruit and some dumpling desert that tastes good, but I have no idea what it is.

My friend ordered two different half rolls--one was spicy roll & I do not remember the other. Her plate was empty.

The waiter was new and appeared not to speak English, but I discovered he did when I joked with him about the bill.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We travel to Norfolk a lot to visit family and we found this near our hotel. We love this place. The food is great! We especially like the spicy tuna and spicy salmon sushi. We also love their noodle dishes too. There are great menu choices and the service is great. The staff here is so nice! We will be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I am extremely finicky when it comes to fish of any sort especially sushi - with that said, Alice and I have eaten at Domo 4 or 5 times while in Norfolk shopping, etc. and we will return.

Fresh + good - good + fresh -

Reviewed 8 February 2013

The rolls were a good size and worth the money. I have to say, however, the best surprise that my husband and I had was the Tuna Tataki. It wasn't just the thin slices of tuna, it was a mound of cubed tuna and it was delicious! It was not a particularly busy night but the staff was very attentive and the sushi came out very quickly. I would definitely recommend Domo if you are looking for some good sushi with a wide variety of option.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Nothing to get excited about. Sushi was okay. Ginder salad was watery. There were about a dozen fruit flies on and around the sushi bar landing on the soy sauce jars. I ordered traditional sushi but some of the specialty rolls I saw they preparing looked interesting. Age Tofu was pretty good.