“Brought back delicious memories!”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #417 of 728 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 August 2014

There used to be Schlotzsky restaurants nearby my Michigan residence, and I just loved the sandwiches and bbq chicken pizzas! I was glad to see them directly across the street from my hotel, but I hated they closed at 8:00. I would have gone there for breakfast instead of d'egg if they had been open for business at 9:00 a.m.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I ordered the turkey Reuben meal. Came with chips and drink. Sandwich was created promptly and brought out to my table. Restrooms could stand some attention, ladies room was clean but old and tired, and the hallway to the restrooms was loaded with boxes of supplies.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Sandwiches, soup and really good ones. You get your money's worth here. Service is A+. Everything is fresh. Sort of gives you the New York feeling.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The location is perfect if you are staying at the Marriott. Service was okay and the staff was pleasant. For a sandwich place, i thought the sandwich selection was a little lacking. Just so-so for me. It was clean and convenient. Otheres seemed to like it fine.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Schlotzsky's is always great! This was the first time I brought my daughter and she loved it. Thought it was better than any of the other delis we have been to.