“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Atlantic
Description: Exclusively serves Premium Angus Beef® burgers and steaks, the best beef money can buy.
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Sat in a bar area. They have a more formal second floor but did not offer it to us. My wife had a grilled chicken salad and said it was excellent. I got a cheese burger and it was large and cooked perfectly. Good food. A little expensive.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Hostess was very welcoming as we headed for the bar for a light meal. TV's were placed above the bar for watching sports this particular evening. Bartender was courteous, attentive and provided recommendations since this was our first visit to Shula's. We shared the Wedge Salad and the portions were quite substantial, and the Short Ribs were delicious.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very raucous and embarrassing crowd on a Saturday night, and the manager didn't intervene even though staff was being treated badly. Food was mediocre.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Service was excellent. This was a nice, quiet restaurant to have dinner, a drink, and relax with colleagues. The food was quite tasty. I had crab cakes and the smashed potatoes which I highly recommend. Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Went there specifically for my birthday dinner-wanted a great hamburger-I should have gone to McDonalds and eaten off of the $$$$$ menu. Very disappointing. The burger looked like it came out of a press, no taste, not cooked medium-well well done. Showed it to the manager-he offered to try it again but I declined.